Saturday, April 19, 2008

Discovering each other...and vegetables

The other night for dinner I made, among other things, sauted apples. It's not something I would consider a staple, but it's easy to make and belongs in the category of "Fruits and Vegetables that Chris Will Eat." It's a small and challenging category, so I often repeat.

While we were eating Chris mentioned -- in a completely loving and respectful manner, I'd like to point out -- that the apple dish was not exactly his favorite. They were too "mushy." Fair enough. He requested that I not make them so often...but is once a month really that often?!

Anyway, that's when I pointed out that I only made it on a regular basis because it was a fruit/vegetable he would eat and I was concerned about him eating enough food in that category. He laughed and replied, "I don't even think about eating enough of...those."

Marraige is a magical discovery indeed.

No comments: