Wednesday, April 30, 2008

People that make me feel smart

In fact, these people make me feel like a complete genuius! Seriously.

Man Wraps Head in Duct Tape as Disguise for Attempted Robber

Man freed from jail tries to carjack in jail parking lot; can't drive stick shift

Finally, I once spoke with an individual who works in human resources. She said that she runs background checks on all new-hires -- standard procedure. She also asks everyone if there's anything she'll find before she runs the report. A particular hiree (quickly turned non-hiree) told her she would find nothing. After getting a 10 page report back from the government, she thought she would ask the applicant if it were possible that there was a mistake. His answer? "Oh. I didn't think you would actually run the background check." My response? "I guess that's why it's 10 pages long! I don't think he's clued into reality."

But he sure makes me shine like the sun!!!

No comments: